The M16 is a world-class, downhill racing machine, at 9.5 inches of rear travel, with geometry developed in conjunction with Intense Factory Racing Team riders Bernat Guardia, Jack Moir, Luca Cometti and Ferran Jorba, as well as Intense test pilots Chris Kovarik, Shaun Palmer and Claire Buchar.
Intense was the pioneer of downhill racing bikes – and the M16 is the new standard. The M16 is available in alloy or carbon chassis.
M16C Expert Build
- M16 standard carbon frame and rear triangle
- Monocoque UD carbon construction
- 157x12mm rear spacing
- Custom carbon protectives and bottom bracket frame stays and mud guard
- Fox Performance Elite 40 fork, 27.5", 200mm
- Fox Performance Elite DHX2 rear shock, 214-240mm (450# size small, 550# size medium, 650# size large)
- 3 year limited warranty