The M16 is a world-class, downhill racing machine, at 9.5 inches of rear travel, with geometry developed in conjunction with Intense Factory Racing Team riders Bernat Guardia, Jack Moir, Luca Cometti and Ferran Jorba, as well as Intense test pilots Chris Kovarik, Shaun Palmer and Claire Buchar.
Intense was the pioneer of downhill racing bikes – and the M16 is the new standard. The M16 is available in alloy or carbon chassis.
M16C Pro Build
- World Cup tested geometry
- EPS molded high modulus carbon frame
- Compression molded carbon fiber upper link
- Full internal cable routing for brake and shifting cables
- Forged lower link
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- 3 year limited warranty