Intense proudly introduces the latest addition to its complete line up of carbon mountain bikes - the 2nd Generation carbon TRACER. Three years in the making, the new Tracer has big shoes to fill. Its predecessor was one of the brand's most acclaimed, best-selling models to date and won the "Interbike Bike of the Year Award" in 2014.
For 2017, the new bike offers up a modern trail geometry, with longer reach for a more confidence-inspiring ride. The JS Tuned suspension "enduro link" has been developed and refined, offer longer links (including a carbon upper link) to optimize leverage curve, axle path and overall performance to make the Tracer an uncompromising enduro race machine.
Tracer Pro Build
- 160mm front / 165mm rear
- 27.5” Wheel size
- Integrated BOOST 148 x 12 dropouts
- SL Frame is 200 grams lighter with titanium hardware and high modulus carbon fiber
- Internal cable routing
- Internal seat tube cable routing for dropper posts
- Monocoque front triangle
- Downtube and chainstay flack guard protection
- Tapered head tube
- Angular contact/collet bearing system with replaceable grease zerks