All Out & All In
Big ups & big downs. All mountain & all day. With a killer new dual-mode, dual-travel shock, and Ai-driven, all-mountain attack geometry, the all-new Trigger lives for big days in the big mountains, where sustained efforts lead to sublime rewards. Built for those ready to go all-out & all-in.
Innovation and Technology
Asymmetric Integration - Take Every Trail
- Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail for climb-crushing traction and unreal agility, while preserving max tire clearance and frame stiffness.
Gemini - Full Throttle Fox Gemini
- Co-developed with Fox, the Gemini system adds a whole new level of all-mountain capability to the killer performance of the Float X and DPS shocks.
Carbon Link - Carbon For All
- Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
Modular Cable Routing - Routing For Any Route
- No matter your preference, trigger provides the cleanest option for literally every need under the sun. 1x, 2x, di2, rear shock remote and of course, dropper.
Room For Water - Water Conscious
- Space for 24oz bottle keeps water off your back for those days you need a bit extra in the tank.
Perfectly Tuned Suspension - You Won’t Know Jack
- Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
Ballistec Carbon - Legendary Lay-Up
- Proprietary carbon construction tuned by our own engineers for precise balance, lightness, stiffness and durability.
Carbon Down Tube Protector - Layer Up
- This replaceable carbon down tube shield protects your ride from rock strikes and bad days.
Lockr Pivots - Lockr For Rocking
- Our very own lockr thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.