You’ll be in control and sitting pretty on the Flat Bar Cross Check.
New for 2017, this is a bike that’s priced right, spec’d right, and ready for any kind of riding your customers will throw at it.
The Flat Bar Cross Check has the Cross-Check versatility and Surly durability our bikes are known for - plus, it’s made from Surly’s size specific, custom-drawn 4130 ‘Natch tubeset for years of carreplacing use.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly Steel ‘Natch tubing
- Semi-horizontal dropouts for singlespeed compatibility and
- wheelbase adjustability. Adjuster screws for wheel placement, if geared
- Gnot-Rite spacing (132.5mm) for compatibility with 130mm road hubs and 135mm MTB hubs
- Up to 700c x 42mm tires, with room for fenders
- Bosses front and rear to take cantilever or linear-pull brake
- Eyelets at the dropouts
- Braze-ons for downtube shifters/cable guides
- Comes with a rear rack for cargo hauling capabilities straight out the box