Redefining the big travel 29er
When the only thing that matters is flat-out performance, the all-new Stage 6 nails it. Redefining the typical terrain of the 29er, this is a bike made for riding hard and racing the best in the world, anywhere in the world.
Long, slack, and with a trail-busting 160/150 travel, the Stage 6 goes wherever you want but aims straight for the podium. Lateral stiffness and low standover help its ability to hit extreme terrain fast. Meanwhile, refined single-pivot suspension delivers great pedaling efficiency, not to mention super-smooth and trouble-free riding for more of the season. Internal routing, a 5-year frame warranty and 10 stunning colour options all help seal the deal.
It’s simple: just when you’d got your head around the natural habitat of 29ers, the Stage 6 explodes it. One word of warning – this is a lot of bike that rewards skill and confidence, and that’s why guides and racers love it. If you’re ready for the ride of your life, step up now.
- Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- 29" tubeless wheelset
- 160mm Front/150mm rear travel
- RockShox Lyrik 160 RCT3 Solo Air Boost Fork
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 DB Rear Shock
- Enduro race honed geometry
- Increased length toptube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth 150mm dropper seat-post