Redefining the big travel 29er
Forget everything you thought you knew about bigger-wheeled bikes: the Stage 5 is here. Designed to go further and faster whatever the terrain, this bike signals a new generation of trail-loving 29ers where nothing’s off limits and everything goes.
Big wheels and a super-efficient pivot position help transfer more of your energy straight into the trail – great for carrying speed and tackling epics. Meanwhile, the Stage’s frameset geometry is slack enough for the steeps and long enough for superb stability, not to mention the chance to reap the handling rewards of running a short stem. A sweet spot of 140/135 travel helps flatten even the roughest rock gardens too – perfect for pace, comfort and efficiency.
With 148mm Boost rear spacing, internal dropper routing and a 5-year warranty on its handmade frame, the Stage 5 is bang up to date and reassuringly future-proof. Make no mistake: in any of its guises this is one seriously versatile bike with an audaciously bold intention.
- Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- 29" tubeless wheelset
- 140mm front/135mm rear travel
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Alpine-trail honed geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper post routing
- Custom colours and options
- Fox Performance 34 Float 140mm 29 Fork
- Fox Float DPS Performance 200 x 51mm Rear Shock
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper 150mm Seat-Post