When the only thing that matters is flat-out performance, the all-new Stage 6 nails it. Redefining the typical terrain of the 29er, this is a bike made for riding hard and racing the best in the world, anywhere in the world.
Long, slack, and with a trail-busting 160/150 travel, the Stage 6 goes wherever you want but aims straight for the podium. Lateral stiffness and low standover help its ability to hit extreme terrain fast. Meanwhile, refined single-pivot suspension delivers great pedaling efficiency, not to mention super-smooth and trouble-free riding for more of the season. Internal routing, a 5-year warranty and 10 stunning colour options all help seal the deal.
It’s simple: just when you’d got your head around the natural habitat of 29ers, the Stage 6 explodes it. One word of warning – this is a lot of bike that rewards skill and confidence, and that’s why guides and racers love it. If you’re ready for the ride of your life, step up now.
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- 29" tubeless wheelset
- 160mm front/150mm rear travel
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Enduro race honed geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper post routing
- Fox Performance 36 Float 160mm 29 Fork
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance 200 x 57mm Rear Shock
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper 150mm dropper seat-post