In the world of pro DH racing, marginal gains mean everything. This composite gravity machine has been developed and perfected over the years to give Giant factory pros every advantage in a sport decided by fractions of a second. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 203mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimize its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant, and it’s always hungry to win.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- Fox 40 Performance Elite 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- Fox DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock
- Shimano Zee 1x10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-AM2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tyres