Developed to meet the demands of Team Sunweb pros seeking every advantage in sprints and solo riding situations, this all-new aero road machine provides the ultimate winning edge. It blends proven aerodynamic performance with a new level of control. Re-engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimized for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is ultra-stiff and superlight. Disc-brake technology is integrated into the frameset, with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles delivering powerful braking control and superior wheel stiffness. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the new Propel Advanced SL Disc is way ahead of the pack.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frame with integrated Vector composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims