The Nukeproof Pulse Team Frame is intended to push you to your limits with its race winning pedigree. The hard-hitting frame is designed to be at home racing Downhill World Cups and lapping the bike parks. Developed and tested in conjunction with the world’s fastest riders, the Pulse Team is a no compromise gravity slayer.
As with any race machine it’s a constant evolution with the geometry of the 2018 frame. Updated for 2018 around the new “metric shock standard” the chassis has been vastly improved through the use of a new shock length increased from 240mm to 250mm but maintaining a stroke of 75mm allowing the shock manufacturers to increase bushing
overlap and vastly improve the sensitivity of thei product.
- Custom profile Triple Butted Hydroformed tubing
- Three Stage Fallout Linkage Suspension
- 27.5” World Cup Proven chassis design
- Material: 6061 Aluminium frame construction
- Tabs: ISCG-05
- Headtube: 1.5”
- Travel: 200mm
- Rear Axle: 12x150mm (included)
- Bottom Bracket: 83mm Threaded
- Seat Tube: 30.9mm Internal
- Shock Length: 250x75mm
- Shock Hardware: 25x8mm/ 22.2x8mm