The 2018 Gallium Pro is a world class design evolution of this already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model.
New, state of the art technology in both 3D modeling and carbon molding bring this new 2018 version of the Gallium Pro to the next level.
Key technical features of this design evolution:
- Lightest frame ever at 794 g (M) for a painted frame including hardware
- Refined tube shape design and new carbon fiber lay-up
- Redesign and optimization of all parts of the frame: from the new 4 point riveted front derailleur hanger right up to the inner cable routing
- Greater tire clearance enabling use of up to 28 mm tires
This evolution also includes:
- A new, lighter fork that is stiff and comfortable
- An inlaid chainsuck protector
- A refined 27.2 seatpost for more compliance, adjustability and comfort
These key innovations combined elevate the Gallium Pro from World Tour proven race machine to World Tour Race winning machine!