With two consecutive victories at the Fort William World Cup upon its release, plus an Elite World Champion title in descent with Loic Bruni, the DH model has won over the best riders in the discipline. A competition DH geometry and targeted upgrades to ensure achieving top speeds on the trails.
All you’ll ever need to complete the perfect run: Supreme 6 aluminum frame with 210 mm of clearance, a RockShox Vivid shock absorber, and Supra Link Technology’s single-pivot kinematics inspired from the world of motocross, for an extremely smooth damping, leaving the competition behind under the harshest conditions. A RockShox Boxxer Coil fork mount, a SRAM Descendant crankset, all specifications have been carefully selected to assemble the ultimate DH bike.
A 1 x 7 transmission with a SRAM GX DH derailleur for faster gear shifting and a laser-like focus on the essential. The assembly between the 30-mm E-THIRTEEN wheel rims with a DH hub, stiff and precise in the supports, and the Maxxis High Roller tires made from SuperTacky rubber serves to optimize stiffness, durability and stability in turns.
- Supra Link Technology : sensitive on small shocks, ultra progressive at the end of the travel.
- Adjustable Headtube. Two positions for a perfect fork rake angle in every situation.
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with Vivid shock.
- Only available with 27.5" wheels for better stability.
- Travels : 210mm Rear / 200mm Front.