With two consecutive victories at the Fort William World Cup upon its release, plus an Elite World Champion title in descent with Loic Bruni, the DH model has won over the best riders in the discipline. A competition DH geometry and targeted upgrades to ensure achieving top speeds on the trails.
All you’ll ever need to complete the perfect run: Supreme 6 aluminum frame with 200 mm of clearance, a Vivid shock absorber, fitted with a Supra Link Technology (SLT) suspension system, providing for extremely smooth damping, leaving the competition behind and stabilizing the bike under the harshest conditions. A RockShox Boxxer World Cup spring fork mount, a SRAM X01 DH CARBON crankset, and 1 x 7 transmission with a reliable and smooth SRAM X01 DH derailleur; all specifications have been carefully selected to assemble the ultimate DH bike.
Its easy-to-handle 30-mm E-THIRTEEN wheels with a DH hub, stiff and precise in the supports, serve to optimize stiffness, durability and stability in turns. Featuring the single-pivot design, directly inspired from motocross, the Lapierre DH WCR ULTIMATE offers stiffness through and through.
- Supra Link Technology : sensitive on small shocks, ultra progressive at the end of the travel.
- Adjustable Headtube. Two positions for a perfect fork rake angle in every situation.
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with Vivid shock.
- Only available with 27.5" wheels for better stability.
- Travels : 210mm Rear / 200mm Front.