- Real juice flavour for a light refreshing taste. No artificial sweeteners
- 23g of carbohydrate
- Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
- Contains caffeine (30mg/sachet)
- Easy to carry, easy to open
- No gluten-containing ingredients
IsoGel Plus has a consistency more like a sports drink than a gel. It is smooth and has a dash of real juice for a great taste. It’s not thick or overly sweet. Easy to open and swallow, each sachet contains 23g of carbohydrate and a moderate dose of caffeine (30mg). When taking IsoGel Plus as recommended, the caffeine content can increase attention, concentration and reaction time. IsoGel Plus is award-winning and proven in many of the World’s toughest competitions.
No extra water required – IsoGel has a consistency more like a sports drink than a conventional gel and it’s palatable without the need to drink additional water. When endurance racing athletes must always ensure that they are also well hydrated. ZERO works great in combination with IsoGel.