Camelbaks have created an entirely new product category - Hydration Integrated Apparel - and introduce the Racebak, the first base layer with built-in hydration capabilities. Designed for cycling and other endurance sports, prototypes were tested at some of the worlds signature cyclings events, including the Tour de France and Giro dItalia.The Features of the Camelbak Racebak Womens Hydration Vest are:
The Racebak incorporates 3 key elements into 1 wearable garment:
- QUICKFIT: chafe free compression fabric around the upper body stabilizes water and confirms to your body for a snug fit.
- HYDROPOUCH: a unique, integrated aerodynamic reservoir pouch that rests tight against the back with an ultra low profile.
- QUICKWICK: lightweight, breathable fabric around the lower torso to wick moisture away from the body, to keep the skin dry.
- The Racebak includes an insulated tube and an Air Mesh insulated insert to keep your back cool while insulating the water in the reservoir.
- Hydration: 2.1L Aeroform baffled reservoir