You love to climb but don’t want clumsy triple cranks on your bike. Sram offers you another solution:WiFLi = Wider - Faster - Lighter. WiFLi is based around a compact crankset, an 11-32 cassette, and amid-cage rear derailleur. The combination gives you a wider gear range than the most popular triplecombinations, giving you a better range of gears to climb (and descend), while shedding crucial weight.
You can easily change your wheels according to the type of race you ride, or change clothes to match the weather conditions, and now you can now quickly change the configuration of your bike to fit a hilly course profile. In less than 30 minutes your bike can be transformed into a climbing machine.
WiFLi is all you need to know
- Wider a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
Compact chainset required, NOT SUPPLIED WITH KIT
- Sram Rival Wifli Medium Cage Rear Mech
- Sram PG1050 11-32 Tooth Cassette
- Sram PC1051 Chain