An Audax Bike With A Fresh Approach
Audax bikes offer many advantages and ROUX’s Menthe Green road bike offers a fresh approach to a truly classic style.
The Menthe Green offers a fresh approach to an old favourite style with long distance, all day touring with a slightly competitive edge. Like Audax bikes, in design, the Menthe Green goes back to the classic club bike.
The Menthe Green also has a sturdy cro-mo steel frame fitted with reliable components with the focus on comfort and resilience.
Key Features :
- Frames: Reynolds tubing and lugs today are replaced by butted Cro-Mo steel and TIG welding. The geometry is designed to be comfortable and sporty.
- Forks: Heavy lugged forks have been supplanted by lightweight carbon forks.
- Gear Controls: 18 speed Shimano Sora front and rear gears all indexed controlled with the STI brake levers are a far cry from the old friction systems.
- Gearing: Compact (34*50) chain rings and a 12-27 wide ratio rear 9 speed cassette give a wide range of gears suitable for climbing tough long hills or high speed tail wind cruising.
- Wheels: Triple chamber alloy rims give additional strength without adding excessive weight. Fitted with fast rolling 25mm tyres.
- Special Audax Bikes Features: The frame is designed to equip mudguards and the audax bike comes complete with a full set front and rear. Rear carrier mounts are fitted to the frame as standard.