ROUX’s Vercors R9 – Everything You’d Want In A Road Bike
UK road bikes don’t come any better than the ROUX Vercors R9! This road bike has all the features you’d want in a top quality road bike, all without the extreme costs. It’s no secret that road racing bikes need a well-balanced specification for top performance and reliability – the ROUX Vercors R9 fits the bill perfectly!
Key Features :
Note – no parts needed to be sacrificed for these fantastic features:
- Frame: Roux’s unique design with three main tubes butted for lightness as well as a more responsive smooth road bicycle ride.
- Forks: Carbon fibre forks are light and reduce road race vibrations.
- Finish: Internal cable routing, smooth welding, semi integrated headset, mudguard and carrier bosses along with anodized finishing parts. Practical finishing touches form a functional yet good looking road racing bike.
- Gears: 20 speed Shimano Tiagra front and rear gears. Shimano Tiagra STI twin lever shifters.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra Hollotech 2 compact chainset (50×34). Shimano Tiagra 10 speed cassette (11-25) A wide gear range suitable for all types of riding from full on road racing to a steady ‘Sunday Café’ ride.
- Wheels: Often overlooked and under specified but a key component on any road bicycle, the R9 has the Shimano R500 wheelset with radial spokes at the front and crossed at the rearack. A great mix for both aero speed and strength. Machined brake surfaces improve brake modulation. Schwalbe tyres give a confidence inspiring grip.
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra brakes are specified to balance the quality of our road race bikes UK. Precise and controlled stopping power.
- Comfort: Gel infused padded bar tape and a light race orientated saddle.