“The likeable Cinelli is a great choice for proper town riding; it’s quick, nimble and fun, and the equipment solid and dependable.” Bike Radar
- Designed to ride the city, a perfect companion thanks to the new fast and reliable Shimano Acera 27speed group.
- The Hoy Hoy is a sporty and reliable urban commuter. The 1-18” straight carbon fork makes it manoeuvrable and responsive.
- The full-length front and rear mudguards will prevent your clothing from dirt on the road and the chunky and grippy Maxxis tyres give maximum comfort and safety even on wet cobblestones.
- The 6061 Columbus custom alloy construction keeps weight to a minimum whilst increasing the bike’s reliability and reactivity. Reflective decals complete the bike – stay dry, be seen!
- A classic of the urban trekking: Stop and Go, Plug and Play!
- Comfort and safety are granted by the use of the wide 700x35mm tires and of the very new 160mm disc-brake system.
- Fenders and reflective decals complete the equipment: stay dry, be seen! Excellent in the city, on the macadam and reliable also if on wet conditions.