The ROUX Vercors C9 Has It All!
The ROUX Vercors C9 is a superior carbon frame road bike and certainly one of the best on the market. Our carbon bikes offer lightness without impacting speed or performance, giving a comfortable yet competitive ride.
You can enjoy its ultra-quick responsiveness every day as you experience the design geometry of road bicycle which is well suited to fast sportive rides. Or use this road racing bike just for the pleasure of going fast.
It’s well known that carbon frame bikes offer lightness but also strength in their frames. The bottom bracket area on the C9 carbon frame bike follows the latest trend for being reinforced for maximum power transfer. Thinner seat stays and specific carbon layering give some compliance to prevent the rear wheel skipping, as well as adding extra comfort.
To summarise, The ROUX C9 carbon frame road bike is a superb, light and race-ready bike.
- Frame: UD Carbon monocoque frame with 3k finish. Race orientated geometry and clearances. Internal cable routing and Di2 compatible.
- Forks: Carbon fibre fork with carbon taper steering for fast handling.
- Gears: 20 speed Shimano 105 gears
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI levers for precision shifts.
- Drivetrain: FSA Gossamer chainset (50×34) with external bottom bracket. A Shimano 12×28 CS4600 cassette, suitable for most applications.
- Wheels: Shimano R500 wheels – radial spokes at the front and crossed at the rear, providing a great mix of speed and strength Machined brake surfaces improve brake modulation.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano with Kevlar guard tyres give confidence inspiring grip.
- Saddle: A padded ST-race Thor saddle with a cut out to reduce pressure.