A Road Bike Fit For Training And Racing
For road bikes that you can train or race with, the Roux R7 fits the bill perfectly! Our cycling road bikes have many superb class-leading features. Our 2015 model has seen a wide array of upgrades from our previous model, including the new Shimano Claris 2400 gears and carbon fibre forks.
Key Features :
The Vercors R7 road bike has many superb class-leading features that include:
- Integrated Levers: A huge change from the 2014 model – the levers are now both integrated into the actual brake arm, as opposed to the previous small trigger release, ensuring an even smoother, fluid experience.
- Light and Responsive Frame: The frame is made from 7005 heat treated alloy frame with double butting to reduce weight.
- Modern Design: Internal cable routing and smooth weld finish for that carbon monocoque, road bicycle ‘look’.
- Confident Ride: Designed in the UK, our road bikes have unique geometry and tube profiles for performance and confidence whether racing, training or just enjoying the ride!
- Gearing: The R7 has traditional double compact chainrings (50-34) and 8 speed Shimano cassette at the rear (12-25). Closer ratios help you retain momentum and cadence as you shift through the gears. The overall range is suited to training, sportives and racing.
- Controls: Shimano STI integrated gear levers with Shimano Claris 2400 front and rear gears give precise indexing on every shift.
- Position: The saddle is designed for sitting with a slightly more forward rotated pelvis. This is typical of the more sporting design of the bike. Tape is gel infused for extra comfort.
- Wheels: 32 spoke alloy triple chamber rims, road cassette hubs and 25mm wide tyres. A strong wheel package designed for training or introductory racing.
- Style and Function: Colour co-ordinated finish parts give these road bicycles great presence in any company whilst the addition of mudguard eyes and carrier fitting bosses are practical touches.