The 2016 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29 is every incredible feature you can expect from an S-Work Stumpy, in a naturally fast and smooth rolling 29er platform.
The FACT 11m Carbon frame is generously adorned with SRAM’s XX1 11 speed drivetrain and Shimano’s unparalleled XTR brakes, with a custom Fox Float Factory CTD Kashima coated rear shock for 135mm of plush & sensitive travel, whilst the RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm fork matches it perfectly up front. This bike is a real game changer!
The Specialized Stumpjumper name has been on the scene for nearly 35 years, and that’s not by accident. Since the first Stumpjumper FSR back in 1994, Specialized’s continued innovation and evolution of the original 4 bar linkage has resulted in one of the handling trail bikes on the market. The Stumpy is available on interest free finance (0%) with flexible deposit options from £0.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with lightweight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with the FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.