The 2016 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 650b is considered the pinnacle of 27.5” trail bikes. This top-end Stumpy features Specialized’s highest grade FACT 10m carbon technology, SRAM’s XX1 11 speed chainset and Shimano’s legendary XTR brakes to give it the ultimate performance where it really matters. The 150mm suspension at the rear comes courtesy of a custom Fox Float Factory CTD with their silky Kashima coating, whilst at the front the RockShox Pike RCT3, giving this bike an incredible amount of adjustability and versatility.The Stumpy Expert Carbon 29 benefits from Shimano’s XT brakes front and rear with SRAM’s x1 1x11 group set to get the power down. The 135mm of rear travel benefits from a buttery smooth Kashima coated custom Fox Float Factory CTD rear shock and the 140mm RockShox Pike RC takes care of things at the front.
The Specialized Stumpjumper name has been on the scene for nearly 35 years, and that’s not by accident. Since the first Stumpjumper FSR back in 1994, Specialized’s continued innovation and evolution of the original 4 bar linkage has resulted in one of the handling trail bikes on the market. The Stumpy is available on interest free finance (0%) with flexible deposit options from £0.
- FACT 10m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 chainstay blends stiffness with lightweight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with the FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune gives a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 27.5x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 27.5x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.