The ROUX Vercors R3 is one of the superior road bikes in the UK, designed with all the features you need to enjoy your road cycling to the full! The road bicycle’s geometry is suited to general road riding, sportives and entry level racers.
If you’re keen to try out a road bicycle, the ROUX R3 offers the following features:
- Light and Responsive: The frame is made from 7005 heat treated aircraft grade alloy with double butting to reduce weight.
- Great Styling: High quality smooth weld finish for that carbon monocoque, road bicycle ‘look’.
- Stable Ride: Designed in the UK, the R3 has unique ROUX geometry and tube profiles to give comfort, stability, and confidence whatever speed you reach.
- Gearing: The double chainwheel has traditional compact chainrings (50-34) and a wide range of gears at the rear(12-28). You will have gears low enough for challenging sportives and high enough for bursts of racing speed.
- Dependable: Shimano STI integrated gear levers with Shimano front and rear gears. Smooth dependable indexing with every shift. Critical when you need that fast down change on a hairpin climb!
- Comfortable: Extra deep padded saddle and gel infused padded bar tape, both features are ideal for extended periods on cycling road bikes or for riders new to the specific demands of road riding.
- Balanced Wheel Specification: Strong alloy triple chamber rims with 32 hole road cassette hubs and 25mm wide tyres which roll superbly. A wheel package designed to be fast enough for general road riding – these are not fragile race only wheels.
- Adaptable: The R3 road bicycle has mudguard eyelets and rear carrier mounts as standard. The geometry of these cycling road bikes is suited to general road riding, sportives and entry level racers.