A bike that will never let you down. Through streets, over bridges, past buildings. A bike that won’t cost you much, but will give you tons. Wherever you need to go, however far. Comfort, confident, ready to seize the day. One pedal stroke at a time.
All of the Dew frames receive an updated geometry, highlighted by a slightly lengthened top tube and slightly shorter chainstay and 50mm offset fork. The new geometry allows for less toe overlap on small frame sizes, better tire clearance, increased stability and easier fender/rack installation. The rear dropout on the Dewey, Dew Plus and Dew Deluxe has a new 40mm kickstand mount and two eyelets for rack/fenders, as well as new internal cable routing for the front and rear derailleurs.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wheels: WTB SX17 rims and Joytech hubs
- Fork: Kona Project Two
- Crankset: Shimano Altus
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera/Altus mix 8-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum riser bar, Kona Control stem, Kona Commuter grips
- Brakes: Tektro Novela disc
- Tires: Kenda K935 700x35c
- Saddle: Kona Comfort