The new Paddy Wagon 3 uses our downtown loving Paddy Wagon frame and speeds it up with a riser bar for heads-up urban riding. To further simplify the ride, we add a 3-speed Sturmey Archer unit rear hub with a down tube shifter. Very cool, really quick, super simple.
Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features 4130 Butted Cromoly. Enjoy Kona Endurance Road geometry with all the necessary tire and fender clearance for any type of road and every kind of condition.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex R500
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA
- Drivetrain: Sturmey Archer 16t
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Tektro R359
- Tires: Continental Ultrasport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road