Please Note: Image shows TT version. The bike is a drop bar version
A cult-classic downtown speedster you’ll spot everywhere from Helsinki to Halifax. Featuring a svelte Reynolds 520 frameset with new stubbie handlebars and serendipitous brake levers, and fully sealed flip flop hubs, the Paddy Wagon rides cool, collected and oh-so calm. Available in three different bar versions this year.
Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features 4130 Butted Cromoly. The frame features Fixie geometry highlighted by a slightly higher BB for fixed-gear pedaling clearance and a bit longer and lower fit overall.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex R500
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA Tempo
- Drivetrain: Dicta LMA8 (16t) and Dicta LMA7 (16t)
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape/stubbie grip
- Brakes: Tektro R359
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road