A brand new model for 2016, the Honzo DL takes all the aggressive and progressive geometry of its cromoly cousin and smashes singletrack with a cherry-picked parts package on a perfectly crafted alloy frame. Think of it as a Process 111 without the rear travel.
A new tubeset and fit geometry maintains the stiffness and durability of a cromoly frame while reducing weight by as much as 40 percent (depending on size). Other improvements include an increased reach to match the sizing used on our Process bikes, and a press fit 92 BB and 12x148 axle for maximum tire clearance.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29-inch
- Wheels: New WTB STp i29 rims, tubeless ready with a 29mm inner width
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance 120mm QR15 tapered
- Crankset: New RaceFace Æffect cranks
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10-speed
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC riser Bar, New 55mm XC/BC stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis DHF 2.3 / Maxxis Crossmark 2.25 tires
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport