The ideal mountain bike for those looking to step with confidence into the big, wide world of off-road riding. Featuring the same geometry used on our high-end mountain bike hardtails, where performance, comfort and fun are key cornerstones, let the Lana’i take you where it’s taken so many others—the promised land.
A from-the-ground-up re-think of our hardtail mountain bikes. First, we’re introducing size increments that ensure we hit every type of rider. Now you can get closer to having a custom fit between a size structure (S, M, L, XL) that’s consistent across our entire range of mountain bikes. New aspects of the geometry are related to the ride and handling, with slacker head tube angles, lower bottom brackets and shorter chainstays. The result is a more capable bike for more challenging terrain, without comprising speed and efficiency when under power.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: Four sizes in 27.5 and XS size in 26
- Wheels: Double wall rims
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: Suntour XCT 32mm stanchion fork
- Crankset: Suntour XCE
- Drivetrain: Shimano 11-34t 8-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum riser bar, Kona Control stem, Kona Race Light grips
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc
- Tires: Kenda Slant Six 27.5/26x2.1
- Saddle: Kona XC