Sand, snow, surf, mulch, mud, bog: the Wo goes everywhere—with glacier-wide smiles along the way. We don’t like the idea of telling our customers when and where and how they can ride their bikes. That’s why we created the Wo, the do whatever-the-hell-you-want mack daddy of them all. Go everywhere anywhere whenever in style.
New for 2016, the front hub spacing is now 150x15mm, the fork uses a thru axle and has been updated to be RockShox Bluto suspension-fork compatible. The frame also features a new tapered head tube, which helps gives a stiffer front end and more precise steering control.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 26-inch
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Fork: Kona Wo Fat Disc
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10-speed
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC riser bar, Kona XC/Road stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26x4.8
- Saddle: Kona Fat