The perfect 29-inch dual-suspension mountain bike for the budding cross-country racer. Featuring a brand new frame and suspension platform highlighted by a progressive, efficient ride feel that excels on the ups and destroys the downs. A light, low-slung alloy frame and medium to high level components make this one of the wildest, most fun XC duallies we’ve ever made.
The new Hei Hei platform centers around our new Fuse Independent Suspension—a clean, simple design that eliminates a pivot at the chainstay seatstay interface to create a lighter, stiffer ride feel. The frame itself features low-slung frame weight and excellent standover, highlighted by a rider fit that incorporates a short stem, long front center and compact rear triangle. Overall an extremely capable, light, quick, and performance-savvy cross-country dual-suspension frame design.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29-inch
- Wheels: WTB tubeless i19 rims
- KIS Platform: Fuse Independent Suspension
- Rear/Front Suspension: 100mm/100mm
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Gold w/lockout
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Crankset: RaceFace Æffect cinch cranks
- Drivetrain: Shimano 2x10
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 riser bar, Kona XC/Road 35 stem, Kona Race Light LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE