The ground-breaking Process 111 returns with an incredibly deluxe parts spec in the all new Process 111 DL. This is the most capable 29-inch dual-suspension bicycle currently on the market. From XC through to full-on enduro (you can even shred bike parks on this baby), with aggressive geometry and a low-slung frame weight perfectly suited to allow for quick, nimble riding over a wide-variety of terrain, the Process 111 DL will be one of the most exciting mountain bike’s you ever ride.
“Drop the seat and that XC feeling goes away to reveal a precision trail assassin.” – Dirt Rag
The industry-leading revolution in mountain-bike geometry started with the Process platform. The short stem for stiff and quick handling mated with lengthy reach numbers for a confidence inspiring overall fit and long front center for stability at speed. Add short chainstays, to maintain maneuverability in technical situations, and a low BB for an in-the-bike feel. The lowest standover possible on all sizes, while short chainstays benefit cornering, jump-ability and overall bike stiffness. New frame features for 2016 on the 111: a lighter seat tube, seat tube gusset and chainstay.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29-inch
- Wheels: New WTB Asym i29 rims, tubeless ready with a 29mm inner width
- KIS Platform: Rocker Independent Suspension
- Rear/Front Suspension: 111mm/120mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 120mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RCT3
- Crankset: RaceFace Turbine
- Drivetrain: SRAM XG1195 10-42t 11-speed
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Tires: Maxxis front / rear 2.3 DHF / 2.3 Minion semi-slick
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Team