The base model of our ultra-capable Process 134 range. The same low-slung, long front center, compact rear triangle frame designed to enable everything the mountain bike universe can throw at you, with carefully selected components that ensure a great value-to-performance equation.
“It has features where they count, durability where it matters.” – Bike Magazine
The industry-leading revolution in mountain-bike geometry started with the Process platform. The short stem for stiff and quick handling mated with lengthy reach numbers for a confidence-inspiring overall fit and long front center for stability at speed. Add short chainstays, to maintain maneuverability in technical situations, and a low BB for an in-the-bike feel. The lowest standover possible on all sizes, while short chainstays benefit cornering, jump-ability and overall bike stiffness. *The Process 134 series is available in a XS size for smaller riders under 5ft/1.5m.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5-inch
- Wheels: New WTB STp i29 rims, tubeless ready with a 29mm inner width
- Rear/Front Suspension: 134mm/140mm
- Fork: RockShox Sektor Silver TK Solo Air 140mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride with 24/34 bashring
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10-speed
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm bar/stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis 2.3 DHF/2.3 Tomahawk
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE