The foundation of our ultra-capable Process range, designed and spec’d for riders who will challenge everything mountain biking has to offer. From all-day cross-country epics to local enduro races, the Process 134 DL features geometry and travel numbers that maximize the middle: it’s not too XC-oriented, so it can handle the bigger stuff, and it’s not too aggressive, so it excels on big efforts. The perfect ride for those who like to ride it all.
The industry-leading revolution in mountain-bike geometry started with the Process platform. The short stem for stiff and quick handling mated with lengthy reach numbers for a confidence-inspiring overall fit and long front center for stability at speed. Add short chainstays, to maintain maneuverability in technical situations, and a low BB for an in-the-bike feel. The lowest standover possible on all sizes, while short chainstays benefit cornering, jump-ability and overall bike stiffness. *The Process 134 series is available in a XS size for smaller riders under 5ft/1.5m.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5-inch
- Wheels: New WTB STs i29 rims, tubeless ready with a 29mm inner width
- Rear/Front Suspension: 134mm/140mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 140mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Crankset: RaceFace Æffect SL crankset with DM 32t
- Drivetrain: New XT RD, shifter and 11-42t cassette
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm bar/stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis 2.3 DHF/2.3 Tomahawk
- Saddle: WTB Volt Team