Ride everything with supreme confidence. The Process 153 is a wildly capable all-mountain machine, from trail through to technical DH. Our World Cup racers break out the 153 on more pedally tracks, due to its supreme confidence at speed. If you’re an aggressive mountain biker looking for the quiver killer, the 153 is for you.
“It begged to be launched, thrown and boosted off whatever trail feature we could find.” -Revolution Magazine (Australia)
The industry-leading revolution in mountain-bike geometry started with the Process platform. The short stem for stiff and quick handling mated with lengthy reach numbers for a confidence-inspiring overall fit and long front center for stability at speed. Add short chainstays, to maintain maneuverability in technical situations, and a low BB for an in-the-bike feel. The lowest standover possible on all sizes, while short chainstays benefit cornering, jump-ability and overall bike stiffness.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5-inch
- Wheels: New WTB STp i29 rims, tubeless ready with a 29mm inner width
- Rear/Front Suspension: 153mm/160mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 160mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Crankset: SRAM GX 1000
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm bar/stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.3
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE