For the burgeoning road cyclist looking for that perfect blend of ride performance and utility. Disc brakes and good tire clearance lets you ride past the weather. A comfortable, confident Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted alloy frame lets you spin over any type of surface. A good balance of quality components at an unbeatable price.
Our Esatto frames are highlighted by Kona Endurance Geometry, designed for comfort, stability, confidence and versatility. Featuring new light and lively Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted alloy for 2016, the Esatto platform incorporates taller head tubes and shorter top tubes than more race-oriented road bikes. It has slacker angles, lower BB, and longer chainstays and wheelbase for stability, as well as a tapered head tube and steerer, with ample tire and fender clearance with flat disc mounts on the Esatto DDL. New for 2016, 15 x 100mm front and 12 x 142mm rear thru-axle systems have been added for stiffness.
- Frame Material: Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Alex CXD6 Wheelset
- Fork: Kona Carbon Road Disc
- Crankset: FSA Vero
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra 11-32t 10-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road Light stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Hayes CX Comp
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Road