Ride deeper into road on the Esatto DDL’s brand new Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted Alloy frame. With size-specific tubing incorporated to give frames that are stiff enough for larger riders and compliant enough for smaller riders, along with a carbon Kona Road Endurance flat disc mount specific fork, fender readiness and sturdy front and rear dropouts, the Esatto DDL can take anything the never-ending road can throw at it.
Our Esatto frames are highlighted by Kona Endurance Geometry, designed for comfort, stability, confidence and versatility. Featuring new light and lively Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted alloy for 2016, the Esatto platform incorporates taller head tubes and shorter top tubes than more race-oriented road bikes. It has slacker angles, lower BB, and longer chainstays and wheelbase for stability, as well as a tapered head tube and steerer, with ample tire and fender clearance with flat disc mounts on the Esatto DDL. New for 2016, 15 x 100mm front and 12 x 142mm rear thru-axle systems have been added for stiffness.
- Frame Material: Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Novatec Road 30 Disc
- Fork: Kona Carbon Road Disc
- Crankset: Shimano RS500
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105/Ultegra 11-32t 11-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road Light stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Shimano Flat mount hydraulic
- Tires: Continental Gran Sport Race 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Road