If you were the legendary Erik Tonkin from Sellwood Cycle in Portland, Oregon, you’d be a bold, ride-free, ride-wild, ride-everywhere, all-the-time kind of person. And your bike would be a Honky Tonk, because you inspired it. Smart frame design, simple spec, smooth Reynolds 520 tubing and Kona Road Endurance geometry will keep you movin’, groovin’, and always goin’ somewhere good. The Honky Tonk is all-time old school.
Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features Reynolds 520 tubing. Staple Kona Road Endurance geometry with all the necessary tire and fender clearance for any type of road and every kind of condition.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex AT470 Tubeless Ready
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA Vero
- Drivetrain: Shimano HG50 11-32t 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Shimano Sora
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road