S p o r t. U t i l i t y.
On-road efficiency meets off-road ruggedness. The Quick CX’s mountain-bike inspired frame, 700c knobby tyres, front suspension, and disc brakes make it the perfect vehicle for dirt road adventuring, off-road shortcuts through the park or all-weather commuting.
Someone looking for a bike that matches their adventurous spirit, whether that means exploring the dirt roads of the Black Forest or braving the cobbled alleys of Verona.
Key Features :
- Mountain-bike durability mixed with road bike nimbleness and heads-up comfort
- The perfect blend of sport and utility.
- Ready for any road, any weather, anywhere.
- Mountain Bike Inspired Frame - The lightweight but durable Quick CX frame is designed like a mountain bike for the road. With pronounced SAVE features and a smaller diameter 27.2 seatpost, it delivers a crisp yet comfortable ride.
- Oversized Headtube Junction - Massive 1.5 Si headtube is connected to an oversized top tube and down tube for a level of steering precision and control usually found only on the World Cup Circuit.
- Custom Forks - For off-road control and on-road comfort, Quick CXs are equipped with 50mm-travel, 1.5 steerer suspension forks, including the radically light and stiff HeadShok DL50.
- Disc Brakes - Disc brakes add all-weather braking power and control.
- Rack and Fender Ready - With rack and fender mounts, including low-rider fork mounts, the Quick CX is ready for anything from commuting to fully loaded overnight adventures.