The Entry Point To Performance.
The Trail line of bikes is built to bring riders into the world of performance mountain biking. Everything, from using different diameter wheels to achieve the perfect fit on each size, to the race-inspired frame features, to the best-in-class weights - all adds up to a ride experience that sets the standard for fast, confident fun.
Trail bikes are for mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or beginning riders looking for a first bike that’s a cut above.
Key Features :
- Designed to be the best blend of fast and fun.
- Lightweight, reliable and affordable.
- Entry-level bikes with performance that’s anything but entry-level.
- 27.5 Wheels - Trail bikes are designed with 27.5 wheels because their combination of agility and momentum offers the best possible blend of fast and fun for all riders.
- Optimized Alloy Frame - The Trail features highly manipulated tube shapes, designed to ma ximize the performance of the frame while reducing weight. The entire frame is heat treated to a T6 hardness after welding to ensure uniform grain alignment and strength.
- Save Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping gives vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale’s aluminium frame mastery. Since we don’t patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.