Where Performance Begins
With their confident handling, light weight and smooth ride, the Women’s Trails are the perfect entry point into the world of high-performance mountain biking.
For experienced riders looking for an affordable upgrade, or new riders looking for a performance head start.
Key Features :
- Light and strong thanks to Cannondale’s advanced alloy construction.
- A comfortable high-performance ride due to SAVE technologies and size-specific suspension.
- 27.5 (650b) wheels for great fit and easy handling
- Women’s-Specific Geometry - Designed for a women’s proportions, the Tango comes in smaller sizes, with shorter top tubes and size specific headtube lengths.
- Save Micro-Suspension Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping gives vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- 27.5 (650B) Wheels - 27.5 wheels are a perfect choice for smaller riders. They bring some of the roll-over-anything capabilities and traction of 29 wheels, but reduce toe-overlap and fitting issues on smaller frames.
- Custom Forks - Because ride feel and suspension are key to enjoyment, we’ ve engineered size-specific springs so that the forks on each individual size are better suited to each rider and have a consistent response throughout the range.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale’s aluminium frame mastery. Since we don’t patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.