Get Into The Habit
We could have just called it the sweet spot. Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple , idiot-grin fun! If you’re looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Key Features :
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometr y and spec .
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
- Travel - Habit - 120mm front and rear - Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
- Lightweight Frames - Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
- Dialed Trail Geometry - The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
- Zero Pivot Seat Stays - Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
- ECS-TC Lockr Pivots - Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
- Proper Trail Spec - It’s a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.