Born For Enduro
The Jekyll’s super light, super precise-handling chassis and instant dual mode technology are born for the unpredictable world of Enduro racing. Flip from short travel on the climbs to long travel on the descents. Short for the flats, long for the roughs. Long for dropping in, short for powering out. No matter what the course throws your way, Jekyll’s dual modes and unmatched responsiveness give you edge you need to win.
Enduro racers, or all-mountain shredders who want to climb fast, but want to descend even faster across the whole range of mountain terrain .
Key Features :
- An adept climber and aggressive descender.
- True two-bikes-in one performance that no other all-mountain bike can match.
- The perfect enduro race machine.
- Travel - 95mm to 160mm on-the-fly adjustable rear travel. 160mm front.
- Enduro Geometry - A steeper seat angle and longer top tube keeps the rider over the pedals and the front wheel planted on steep climbs, while a slacker head angle, longer front centre and 50mm stem keeps things stable at speed.
- Supermax - The all new 160mm travel SuperMa x fork with 50mm rake brings a whole new level of steering precision and control to the Jekyll platform. The Enduro damper features our plushest high-speed compression tuning for big hits and super-fast response.
- DYAD RT2 - Two-shocks-in-one technology, updated with all new, Jekyll-specific damping and spring rates. More travel, a wider range of rebound adjustment and even plusher compression damping in FLOW mode for smoothing out big, high-speed hits and chatter.
- Attitude Adjust - Switch between modes on the DYAD and the bike’s geometry changes too. Steeper and more nimble in Elevate mode, lower and more stable in Flow mode.
- 27.5 Wheels - The slightly larger wheel size gives the ideal blend of snappy acceleration, nimble handling and roll-over momentum.
- ECS-TC System - Clamped, 15mm thru-axles in the shock linkage and swingarm pivot, as well as double bearings at the rear dropouts eliminate flex and give unmatched centre-stiffness for complete control.
- Ballistec Carbon / Smartformed Alloy - Using fibres developed by the military for ballistic armoring, this high-strength carbon construction process yields a frame that’s lighter than aluminium and pound-for-pound stronger than steel. The alloy versions use our ultra sophisticated SmartFormed aluminium construction for a frame that’s light and strong.