Kill The Climbs - Murder The Descents
Unlike other so-called quiver killers the Trigger doesn’t need to compromise between too much travel and too little, too steep geometry, or too slack. Its Fox DYAD rear shock gives the rider the perfect travel and geometry for whatever terrain they’re attacking, making it possibly the most versatile bike we’ve ever made and the only bike you need in your garage.
The adventurer who wants to see what’s around the next corner and over the next mountain pass and to do so, wants a bike that climbs as well as it descends.
Key Features :
- Quite possibly, the perfect all-around mountain bike.
- Able to run shred the descents, thanks to its FLOW mode travel and geometry and burly SuperMax fork.
- Able to climb like a scared monkey, thanks to its light weight and the short travel and nimble geometry of Elevate mode.
- Travel - 85mm to 140mm on-the-fly adjustable rear travel. 140mm front.
- Light, Stiff And Tough - The Trigger feels XC-light, but its stiffness and strength are pure all-mountain. The BallisTec Carbon models are full carbon (unlike our competitors, we don’t use alloy swingarms or links to cut costs) while the performance of the SmartFormed alloy versions highlights Cannondale’s aluminium expertise .
- DYAD RT2 - The DYAD shock gives the same two-shocks-in-one benefits and performance of the Jekyll, but dialed for the Trigger: shorter travel (85mm) ELEVATE mode delivers near race-bike efficiency, while the longer travel FLOW (140mm) mode offers up a plusher, all-mountain feel.
- Attitude Adjust - Switching to the ELEVATE mode on the DYAD reduces the sag point, which raises the BB and makes the head angle steeper for a quick, efficient feel. FLOWmode drops the BB for a low, stable feel.
- Supermax - The stiffness and steering precision of the Trigger’s SuperMax fork blows away anything else in the 40mm categor y. The Trail tune damper offers a great balance between XC efficiency and all-mountain suppleness.
- 27.5 Wheels - The in-between wheel size gives the ideal blend of snappy acceleration, nimble handling and roll-over momentum.
- Zero Pivot - The carbon Triggers utilize our flexing Zero Pivot seatstays, which save weight and actually increase lateral stiffness over bearing pivot rear stays.
- ECS-TC System - Clamped, 15mm thru-axles in the shock linkage and swingarm pivot eliminate flex and provide unmatched centre-stiffness for complete control.