Go Faster, Stay Fresher, Ride Easier.
Incredibly light. Actually comfortable. Stable yet precise handling. Easy to set-up and travel with. The Slice delivers more of what real triathletes need to perform at their best in the real world. Don’t settle for the heavy, harsh-riding complexity of other bikes, get on this new Tri rocket and Slice your way to your next PB.
Ideal for serious triathletes who want the lightest, best fitting, most comfortable tri bike on the planet
Key Features :
- The ultimate in comfort and control, thanks to AERO SAVE technology and Real Tri Geometry.
- The lightest Tri frame on the market, for awesome acceleration and effortless climbing
- Stress-free. Simple, straightforward design keeps packing, set-up and maintenance headaches to a minimum
- Lightest Tri Frame On The Market - Using the same BallisTec carbon technology found in our award-winning SuperSix EVOs, the Slice frame weighs in at just 1020 grams! That’s over a pound and a half lighter than some competitors, so this tri-bike can outclimb and out-accelerate most regular road bikes.
- Aero Save Micro -Suspension System - Comfort = speed. The (non-UCI legal) ultra-thin Naero Tech seatstays and AeroPlane twisting planar chainstays are not only extremely aero, they also deliver unheard of levels of comfort. They work in conjunction with the offset dropout Aero SAVE fork to eliminate road buzz and bumps, keeping you comfortably in control for all 112 miles and fresher for the run.
- Real Tri Geometry - Fit - The Slice geometry was based on data compiled from thousands of actual fittings done by our Fit Science partner, Guru and features an extremely steep seat angle and shorter cranks, which help riders get lower in front while keeping their hip angle open, increasing power and greatly improving the transition to running.
- Real Tri Geometry - Handling - Unlike most tri bikes, the Slice offers incredibly stable, dramafree handling thanks to its slack head angle, low BB and centreed riding position. In corners, crosswinds and descents, the Slice lets you relax and focus on turning the pedals.
- Aero. Dynamic. - The Slice’s TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes deliver the benefits of full aero shapes, but are lighter, stiffer and better in crosswinds. Aero that is truly Dynamic.
- Wind Tunnel Pressure-Drag Reduction Channel - The seat tube directs air smoothly over the rear wheel. The WindTunnel channel behind the seat tube reduces the pressure drag caused by air packing up between the spinning wheel and the frame.
- Life-Friendly Design - Direct mount Shimano brakes, a normal stem/steerer design, straightforward cable routing and vertical rear dropouts all make the Slice easy to pack, easy to build and easy to tune, saving hours of pre-race set-up stress. All new Slices are compatible with both mechanical and Di2 set-ups, and offer in-frame battery placement.