A Whole New Balance Of Power
The original SuperSix EVO offered such an incredible balance of all the elements of performance that Tour magazine named it, the Best Bike in the World. We were flattered, but after some celebratory champagne, we rolled up our sleeves and got back to work. With the all-new EVO Hi-MOD, we’ve taken that same harmonious blend of elements and cranked each part up to eleven. We’ve made it even stiffer, even lighter, even more smooth-riding; we’ve even added aero features. All in the quest to make it the best climbing, best descending, best sprinting, best attacking, best all-around-from-starting-gun-to-finish-line race bike ever made. Because true power lies in the balance.
Serious road racers, discerning enthusiasts, and anyone passionate about pure performance.
Key Features :
- The best all-around road racing machine on earth.
- An amazing blend of stiffness, compliance, light weight and aerodynamics.
- Incredible handling, thanks to the tuned balance of stiffness and flex.
- Hi-MOD Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale’s proprietary carbon construction method allows us to achieve extreme light weight with amazing strength, while precisely controlling flex throughout the frame for the best possible ride-feel and handling.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension - Completely reworked flex zones in the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork. New 25.4mm SAVE seatpost and directional carbon layup in the seat tube allows additional comfort when seated. All told, the new EVO’s comfort is improved by over 20%.
- All-New Speed Save Fork - Radical one-piece BallisTec carbon construction. Continuous, uncut carbon from tip of dropouts to top of steerer, 1-1/8to 1-1/4 tapered steerer with in-molded crown race. 290 grams. 6.1% increase in lateral stiffness. 12.5% increase in compliance. Tuned to work as a system with the rear triangle.
- Delta Seat Tube - For increased stiffness, the seat tube flares to a dramatically wide, ovalized section where it meets the BB.
- Tap ( Truncated Aero Profile) Tube Shapes - Downtube, seat tube, fork blades and upper seat stays have a truncated aero profile which improves aerodynamics, without sacrificing stiffness or weight.
- Continuous Carbon - A continous network of high modulus stiffening fibres runs around joint areas and along the outer edges of the frames tubes, connecting all parts of the frame and allowing precise tuning of stiffness and ride quality.
- 28C Tyre Clearance - The new EVO is designed to accept up to 28c tyres for reduced rolling resistance and improved comfort over rougher roads.