Step Up To Evo Performance.
With the birth of the all-new EVO Hi-MOD, the original SuperSix EVO now moves into the realm of unparalleled carbon performance value. The same award-winning balance of light weight, stiffness, comfort and handling is now available at new, ultra competitive price points.
Designed for the serious road racer or enthusiast seeking superior carbon performance for a superior price.
Key Features :
- Award-winning race performance.
- A great balance of stiffness, light weight, ride comfort and impeccable handling.
- Still one of the best performing carbon frames out there, at any price.
- Ballistec Carbon - This version of Cannondale’s High Strength carbon constructionuses the same base fibres but uses more layers of intermediate modulus,rather than high-modulus, fibres to tune the stiffness,delivering exceptional ride-feel and durability at under 980 grams.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension Rear Stays - Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
- Speed Save Fork - This 315 gram fork features full BallisTec carbon construction, an 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling.
- Reduced Frontal Area - Compared to the oversized competition, the EVO achieves its stiffness and strength with smaller diameter frame tubes. This means less frontal area and less drag without the added weight and harsh ride of pure aero frames
- Size-Specific Ride Tuning - To ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, we var y the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. We also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece , reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Obsessive engineering for incredible performance.