Silky smooth. Deceptively fast.
The Synapse Carbon’s potent blend of light weight speed and all-day comfort make it the perfect choice for a long century ride, a sprint triathlon and anything in between.
For the rider looking to test her limits…comfortably.
Key Features :
- The perfect blend of high-performance and comfort technologies for a bike you will want to ride all day long.
- Stable, confident and fast, thanks to Cannondale Women’s S.E.R.G. geometry.
- Silky smooth, thanks to the SAVE PLUS micro suspension system which keeps you rolling in comfort when the road gets bumpy.
- Women’s S.E.R.G. Geometry - Our Women’s S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry) is based on an even spread of stack and reach, ensuring consistent jumps betwen sizes, and features a taller head tube, slightly relaxed head angle and a longer wheelbase for the perfect balance of racy agility and stable comfort.
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension (Rear Triangle and Fork) - The frame’s carbon layup is designed to damp out road buzz, while the radical helixed shapes of the rear chain stays and seat stays work in conjuction with the sculpted front fork to absorb small and medium size bumps, allowing the wheels to track the road, keeping you comfortably in control.
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension (Seat Post and Seat Tube) - The seat post and seat tube work together to insulate the rider from bigger bumps when seated. The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost flexes more than larger diameter posts, aided by the internal wedge seatclamp design which allows more of the post to flex, and the seat tube is designed to bow under load as well, protecting the rider from impacts.
- Power Pyramid Seat Tube / BB30A - The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet a new wider 73mm BB30A bottom bracket, for maximum stiffness with minimal weight.
- Larger Tyres - The larger volume 700x25c tyres found on all Women’s Synapses give more comfort and stability and are less likely to pinch flat. The frames can accept up to 28c tyres.
- Two Ballistec Carbon Options - The carbon Synapses are available in two versions of our advanced BallisTec Carbon Construction. Synapse Carbon: The same construction but using higher quantities of intermediate modulus fibres to tune stiffness.