The comfortable, light, just right road bike.
From first road rides to all-day adventures to fender-equipped commutes, the alloy Women’s Synapse will be your perfect partner.
For first-time road riders, outdoor fitness lovers or anyone who is looking for a great blend of comfort, speed and value.
Key Features :
- A versatile and comfortable ride for the new roadie, the fitness rider or the speedy commuter.
- Ultra lightweight and efficient thanks to Cannondale’s advanced alloy construction techniques.
- Supremely comfortable due to its upright position and SAVE technology.
- Women’s Endurance Geometry - With a longer wheelbase and room for fenders, the geometry is biased a bit more towards overall stability than the S.E .R.G. found on the carbon versions but, with a virtually identical rider position, the Synapse Alloy retains the responsive, crisp-handling you’d expect from a Cannondale.
- Save Plus Comfort Features - SAVE PLUS micro-suspension features in the carbon-bladed fork and rear triangle of the bike improve comfort and control.
- 25.4mm Seatpost - The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost offers more flex, and thus more comfort, than bigger diameter seatposts.
- Cannondale Aluminium Crafting - Cannondale’s legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped 6061 alloy taper-butted tubes for a great combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Internal routing keeps cables clean and looks great.
- Rack/Fender Mounts - Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add great versatility.